This small group photography workshop within the Brecon Beacons National Park is designed so that by the end of the day you are able to;
- Capture Waterfall Images
- Improve your Exposure skills
- Improve your Composition skills
- Improve your narrative communication skills
- Improve your general photography techniques
We are meeting at 10 am, for an (approx) 11 am photography start until around 5 pm pack up.
Max of 16, with at least 2 lead photographers.
You will need
- Sound footwear, a bit of walking
- Sensible clothing for the weather of the day
- Plenty of water to drink and some food
- Camera, Lens ideally between 14 mm and 70 mm (full frame)
- Tripod with cable / shutter release
- If you have, neutral density and polarising filters
Please note we are ONLY Meeting outside The Penderyn Community Centre, Pontpren, Aberdare, CF44 9UX, then heading off into the Brecon Beacons.